By Nick Hebditch
250 grams Self raising flour
125 grams Soft butter
125 grams Caster sugar
125 grams Dried fruit (of choice)
1 Medium Egg
Milk to adjust consistency
1. Set the oven to 170°C and pre-heat.
2. Place the flour, sugar and butter into a mixing bowl and rub together with your finger tip to a fine crumb.
3. Add the fruit and mix in.
4. Add the egg and milk and mix until fully combined, adding enough milk to achieve a soft and slightly sticky consistency.
5. Spoon the mix evenly into the wells of a greases muffin tin.
6. Bake until slightly golden and cooked, (approximately 15-20 minutes)
7. When baked remove from the tray onto a cooling wire and allow to cool. Enjoy!